Ranger Archival Ink Pads: Bright Tangelo, Cactus Flower, Chrome Yellow, Fern Green, Jet Black, Sepia, Shadow Grey, Vibrant Fuchsia, and Vivid Chartreuse
Other Supplies: (1) 9 ½” x 7-3/4” wooden frame with space for 4” x 6” photo, white acrylic paint, Modge Podge, foam brush, medium grit sandpaper, white cardstock, Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter, VersaMark ink, white embossing powder clear adhesive, 3-D Crystal Lacquer, hydra sponge, double dots, paper trimmer, and die cutting machine
- Paint entire frame using foam brush and white acrylic paint; let dry completely.
- Cut green pattern paper at 9-1/2” x 7-3/4”. Center paper on front of frame and temporarily tape so that it will remain in place when frame is turned over. Remove the stand portion of frame and draw a line around 4” x 6” picture space.
- Tape 4-1/4” x 5.5” basic rectangle die along drawn shape making sure it rests along the bottom portion; die cut.
- Slide die up to top portion of drawn rectangle and cut. Cut area will not exactly match picture portion of frame but edges will be hidden.
- Apply a thin layer of Modge Podge around outside of frame and adhere pattern paper. You will want to do small sections at a time otherwise Modge Podge will dry before paper can be attached. Once dry, add another layer of Modge Podge over paper; let set until completely dried.
- Using hydra sponge, apply small amounts of VersaMark ink around outside of frame. Sprinkle white embossing powder throughout and tap off excess powder. I also moved some of the powder around with my fingers. Dry completely with heat tool (glitter can be used in place of embossing powder following same steps except heat tool is not needed).
- Take medium grit sandpaper and rough edges of frame and paper. You can also sand a few areas of embossing powder.
- Die cut 5” x 7” Intricate Swirl Frame in white cardstock then remove center by cutting along inside dotted lines. Adhere to frame along picture opening.
- Insert a picture of choice or cut 4” x 6” section of paper with Celebrating Life Together statement.
Tulip Time Stamp Set/Dies:
- Tulips - Stamp three sets of two larger sizes on white cardstock alternating between Bright Tangelo, Cactus Flower, and Vibrant Fuchsia. Stamp one set of smaller size in Vibrant Fuchsia. Die Cut with coordinating dies; ink flowers with alternating color in center and same color as outline throughout.
- Leaves - Stamp three sets of each leaf on white cardstock in Fern Green and die cut with coordinating dies. Ink using a light touch with Fern Green and highlighting areas with Vivid Chartreuse.
- Place flowers and leaves in Tulip Time Flower Mold upside down, mist, and run through embossing machine (you can use up to 3 layers each pass).
- Assemble tulips and leaves using stamens coordinating with ink colors. Sponge adhesive on tulips and sprinkle with glitter; tapping off excess.
For tips on tulip collection and assembly, view video at https://youtu.be/rfYMxeNBmJk
Tulip Vase & Fillers Stamp Set/Die:
- Flowers - stamp as follows on white cardstock and die cut with coordinating dies. Ink with Bright Tangelo and Vibrant Fuchsia; using 3D Crystal Lacquer on Tulip Blossoms.
- .75” x 2” Floral Fillers: stamp two in Bright Tangelo
- 5” x 1.75” Floral Fillers: stamp two in Vibrant Fuchsia
- 5” x 2” Tulip Blossoms : two sets in Jet Black
- Leaf Foliage - stamp two on white cardstock in Fern Green and die cut with coordinating die. Ink using a light touch with Fern Green and highlighting area with Vivid Chartreuse.
- Decorative Vases - stamp one each on white cardstock in Jet Black and cut with coordinating dies. Ink entire vase with Chrome Yellow and then add Sepia to create dimension. Mist lightly and curve.
Tulip Bouquet Stamp Set/Die:
- Tulip Blooms – stamp two on white cardstock in Bright Tangelo or Cactus Flower, using Fern Green for leaf portion; die cut using coordinating die. Ink flowers with Bright Tangelo and Vivid Fuchsia, blending two colors together. Ink leaves with Fern Green and highlight with Vivid Chartreuse.
- Decorative Vase/Pitcher - Stamp each once on white cardstock in Jet Black and cut with coordinating dies. Color entire vase in Chrome Yellow and then Sepia to create dimension. Ink pitcher with a light touch using Shadow Grey and use Sepia to create dimension. Mist lightly and curve.
Fluttering Butterfly Die:
- Butterfly - Die cut 3” x 4” butterfly; sponge a light coat of adhesive, sprinkle glitter over entire butterfly. ,and remove
Placement of Items:
- Place butterfly at top left corner of frame, draping it over the intricate swirl frame.
- Place one vase and pitcher at bottom left of frame; with other two vases on right.
- Arrange flowers and leaves as desired.